Thursday, September 18, 2014

Part 2 Battle Tendancy


So I realized I forgot to attach a link to where to watch this anime as well as any other anime so here you go: http://www.crunchyroll.com/jojos-bizarre-adventure/episode-01-dio-the-invader-652081

It's a link to the first episode!

CrunchyRoll is like the Netflix of anime. It has a huge library of anime of all kinds and even a couple of live action foreign dramas. The best part is it is free and updates regularly. Though premium members get direct release access of episodes and other bonuses like being able to stream on video games consoles. They also have a store with a neat merchandise from the shows you like. So there you go access to anime!

Not an anime fan? Want the original work? Most series before they were an anime start out as a manga(those comics I talked about in the last post) I'm sure you've heard the phrase the book is better than the movie and while that usually is the case I can honestly say I like the anime more than the manga. However the anime is not anywhere near caught up to the manga so I've gone ahead and read it all. I love JoJo so its all great to me. To those of you interested in reading the manga it can be found here: http://www.mangareader.net/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood

Mangareader.net is a neat little site that has a vast library of translated manga scans so you can read comics and be caught up with them as they're released around the world. A great time waster when you're bored with facebook and youtube!

Part 2 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is called "Battle Tendancy." It starts off in 1939 New York and follows the adventures of a new JoJo, and my personal favorite, Joseph Joestar. Joseph is the grandson of the first parts Protagonist Jonathan. Like his Grandfather he has the ability to fight with Ripple but is no where near as trained as him. In fact aside from name their is hardly any similarities between the two. Joseph is no noble gentleman like his grandfather. He's an arrogant womanizing punk though a cunning at that. Shortly after moving from Britain to the States he finds himself rapped up in a fate similar to his grandfathers. He must master ripple and defeat vampires. As well as a new foe, ancient Aztec warriors known only as the Pillar men for they were found encased in pillars. They're really just vampires that feed off vampires and are crazy strong, but like vampires can be defeated by the sunlight. JoJo must fight alongside bizarre allies to defeat this menace. From lady Italian bubble blowers to even Nazis he must align with whoever it takes to defeat these monsters before they destroy the world.

My favorite part in the series I really recommend you give it a read!

Joseph Joestar Part 2's protagonist
Me cosplaying as Joseph Joestar at an Anime Convention

2 comments:

  1. I just shared your link! Thanks I was not sure where to go when I exhaust Netflix.

    ReplyDelete